PUSH is a world leading sport technology company that builds innovative solutions to help athletes perform at their best. Our technology is intuitive, comprehensive, actionable, and depended on by over 60+ professional sports teams and 50+ colleges worldwide as well as hundreds of training facilities and high schools. NEXUS is our latest innovation, a brand new wearable built from the ground by CrossFitters, for CrossFitters. NEXUS leverages the expertise of our team in building exceptional wearables for the weight room.
The NEXUS Community Manager is a key role on our team, you will be working with the rest of our product and sales teams to help drive growth of our products in the world of CrossFit. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you. The ideal Community Manager has exceptional oral and written communication skills. They have the ability to develop engaging and unique content and are not afraid to share any and every idea. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills. You should also possess the ability to moderate community conversations, both online and offline.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and the management of all community communication.
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics, and to utilize those metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Hands on experience with brand management through social media
- Monitor website traffic and customer engagement through metrics, and be able to interpret those metrics.
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and marketing practices
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Comfortable learning and using technology and software.
- Spreadsheet and analytics skills.
- Photo editing software skills.
- Simple video editing skills are a bonus.
- Basic experience in Google Analytics is an asset.
- Ability to articulate a value proposition to a client.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Live a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Ensure that communication and social media campaigns align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging content in a variety of forms, such as text, image, and video, for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Along with the team, organize photographers, videographers, and other contractors for events and shoots.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in community building and brand awareness boosting events.
- Ensure brand consistency by communicating with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to keep up-to-date on new features and products
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay informed on trends in fitness technology.
You're a great fit if:
- You have a genuine passion for fitness.
- You enjoy staying up-to-date on the latest technology and innovation in the sport performance industry.
- You are a team player who can connect and collaborate with developers and engineers.
- You are a self-motivated problem solver who can get things done. Fast.
- You are creative. Not just in the visuals and copy you create, but in the ideas for brand growth you bring to the table.
- You like being accountable for results and are driven by success.
- You welcome the freedom to create awesome and are willing to take the initiative to make it happen.
- You want to be part of a tight-knit organization that's growing fast.
- $50K base salary
- Stock Options Package at the Year 1 mark at NEXUS
- Open to part-time and contract opportunities